It looks like you are in the United States
We have a different site (www.q-bital.com) which better suits your location
We are committed to becoming an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible organisation that creates world leading clinical Healthcare Spaces with minimal impact on the environment.
1. Our business practices are ever evolving; our environmental road map commits us to being carbon neutral for 1 and 2 emissions by the end of 2023 and becoming carbon net zero by 2035.
2. We constantly strive to offer products and services that help our clients achieve their own environment targets. Our Healthcare Spaces will be carbon neutral on a day-to-day running basis by 2025.
View our journey to Carbon Net Zero roadmap
Through their adaptable and sustainable design modular and mobile healthcare facilities play a vital role in advancing the circular economy while offering environmental and sustainable benefits. The use of modular components allows for easy disassembly, relocation, and reconfiguration, enabling healthcare services to be efficiently delivered where needed.
This flexibility not only reduces construction and operational costs but also decreases the environmental footprint associated with traditional fixed healthcare structures. Moreover, modular facilities promote the repurposing and recycling of materials, contributing to the circular economy by extending their lifespan and reducing the demand for new resources.
• Our steel framed, concrete sub-floor sub-structure modules are manufactured in a carbon neutral factory
• Our walling systems are specified and designed for our buildings, reducing waste and defect re-working
• We are working with our supply chains to reduce their environmental impact through the materials selected and their own practices
• Re-working and defect episodes are minimised
• Reducing material wastage through production control
• Increasing our waste segregation and recycling levels
• Using natural light and ventilation where possible
• Delivering high insulation values within our modular walling, roofing, and glazing systems
• Energy capture where practical
• Green walling
• Ground/air source heating options
• PV panels
• Integrated CO2 monitoring
• Rainwater recovery
We use our corporate reach to benefit the environment, communities and provide safe, high quality Healthcare Spaces.
Our focus is on:
We ensure our contractors satisfy the highest operating standards of health and safety, as well as complying with the relevant statutory and regularity requirements such as the Equality Act, and Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Act.
We are committed to fair payment practices as outlined in the guidance from the former Office of Government Commerce and the principles of the Construction 2025:
We are an accredited member of the Considerate Contractors Scheme and operate through a supply chain of valued partners.
Vanguard’s rigorous governance policies support safety and compliance. The safety of patients, our clients and our staff are at the centre of everything we do. Our governance system has been designed to be robust and deliver continuous improvement.
Our active integrated governance policy is designed to support the delivery of a safe and compliant service. We audit this policy and monitor its outcomes at every level of our organisation. On the rare occasions when things didn’t go to plan, we put them right and utilise the learnings to improve our future services.
A stringent quality process is in place to identify and address any clinical issues and address all risks. This includes both internal and external audit processes to monitor and check the services provided.