- Are you an in-house recruiter or talent acquisition specialist looking for a new challenge? Or you may be an agency recruiter looking to become in-house?
- Are you passionate about making a difference?
- Do you like to have variety in your work?
- Do you want to work within an Organisation that is growing its clinical services and that values your contribution?
Yes? – Then we would love you to join us on our exciting journey as we move into the next phase of our future in delivering our growing clinical service solutions.
Come and join us at an exciting part of our journey as we grow and diversify.
We are a British, privately owned, international clinical services and infrastructure provider supporting healthcare clients across the UK and worldwide.
Our purpose-designed and built modular and mobile facilities provide our clients with new or replacement Operating Theatres, Wards, Endoscopy Suites and Decontamination and Diagnostic Units. As part of our solution to our clients we also support them with clinical teams and equipment.
With a rapidly growing team of over 150 colleagues internationally, our values define how we do business with our customers, internally and externally: Patient-focussed; Innovative; Responsive; Passionate; Teamwork.
We are not your average healthcare provider. We are different. We are flexible.
Due to our successful business strategy and period of significant growth, we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People team.
You will take responsibility for delivering a first-class, end-to-end recruitment service by working in partnership with leaders and managers across all areas of the Organisation, to attract; recruit; onboard and retain our talent.
You will ideally have experience or an understanding of healthcare recruitment and be able to utilise your networks, skills and knowledge to enable growth of a talent pipeline of healthcare professionals.
You will possess strong relationship and stakeholder management skills and be flexible in your approach, understanding your customers needs and have the ability to communicate effectively though all mediums.
We deliver the quality and service expectations of our customers, and your operational responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment with all associated recruitment administration tasks.
- Supporting international colleagues with their recruitment needs.
- Support the development of practical recruiting skills with hiring managers.
- Liaising and managing relationships with agencies and third-party recruitment services providers.
- Supporting onboarding activity.
- Develop and monitor recruitment metrics and KPI’s, identifying trends and patterns within data and the market.
- Support the development of early careers talent acquisition.
- Maintain recruitment policies and procedures that comply with relevant Employment Law and Statutory Regulations.
We are looking for someone genuinely passionate about hiring great talent to join our great team and are willing to consider a suitable working pattern with the successful applicant (part-time / full-time / hybrid / remote). In return, you may be required to work additional hours or at various locations, so flexibility will be important.
What is it like to work for us?
We provide an inclusive and engaging environment for all our people and value your contribution and wellbeing. We are a friendly and supportive team. Our culture is built on our strong values: Patient-focussed; Innovative; Responsive; Passionate; Teamwork and we care about our community and environment.
We need you to be flexible and, in return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, pension, flexible benefits, long service recognition, healthcare cash plan and much more.
See for yourself why we are proud of what we do:
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, submit your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations to: LucyWilliams@vanguardhealthcare.co.uk
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.