Part Time (30 hours per week) + Hybrid
- Are you an experienced Marketing Business Partner looking for a new challenge? Or you may be agency based looking to move inhouse.
- Are you passionate about making a difference?
- Do you like to have variety in your work?
- Do you want to work within an Organisation that is growing its clinical services and that values your contribution?
Yes? – Then we would love you to join us on our exciting journey as we move into the next phase of our future in delivering our growing clinical service solutions.
Come and join us at an exciting part of our journey as we grow and diversify.
We are a British, privately owned, international clinical services and infrastructure provider supporting healthcare clients across the UK and worldwide.
Our purpose-designed and built modular and mobile facilities provide our clients with new or replacement Operating Theatres, Wards, Endoscopy Suites and Decontamination and Diagnostic Units. As part of our solution to our clients we also support them with clinical teams and equipment.
With a rapidly growing team of over 150 colleagues internationally, our values define how we do business with our customers, internally and externally: Patient-focussed; Innovative; Responsive; Passionate; Teamwork.
We are not your average healthcare provider. We are different. We are flexible.
Due to our successful business strategy and period of significant growth, we are now looking for a Marketing Business Partner to join our Marketing team.
You will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns, identify target audiences and their needs, design and implement engaging direct mail campaigns, and create marketing materials to support the marketing mix and provide generalist marketing support to our Australian and Sweden businesses.
With strong relationship and stakeholder management skills and a flexible approach, you will be a creative and strategic thinker with a good understanding of your customers’ needs and have an ability to communicate effectively though all mediums. You will have extensive experience in Copywriting white papers along with the creation of corporate documentation, reports and literature and be well-versed in communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
You may have a degree or professional qualification in marketing which, although not essential, would be advantageous. You will however possess strong business acumen; have proven project management experience; and exceptional organisational skills to effectively manage multiple campaigns. You will have the ability, confidence and be comfortable working with key suppliers such as, briefing creative and PR agencies.
We deliver the quality and service expectations of our customers, and your operational responsibilities will include:
- Creation of sales collateral including brochures, flyers, adverts and maintain existing sales materials.
- Copywriting of corporate documentation, reports and literature.
- Brand Management.
- Organising and attending key events, seminars and exhibitions and conducting market research.
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Creation of messaging and materials for key partnerships and joint ventures pursuits.
- Oversee targeted, paid and social media programs, ensuring messages are highly tailored for different audiences.
- Working with subject matter experts to craft talks and presentations for external events.
- Planning, delivering and continuously improving internal all-company webcasts, producing strong narratives to support our employer brand work, business strategies and event programs.
We are looking for someone genuinely passionate about all things Marketing to join our great team and are willing to consider suitable working patterns with the successful applicant. Ideally you will work 30 hours per week, with 3 days in our Gloucester Head Office. You will be required to accommodate (remote) meetings with our Australian business and therefore flexibility will be important.
What is it like to work for us?
We provide an inclusive and engaging environment for all our people and value your contribution and wellbeing. We are a friendly and supportive team. Our culture is built on our strong values: Patient-focussed; Innovative; Responsive; Passionate; Teamwork and we care about our community and environment.
We need you to be flexible and, in return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, pension, flexible benefits, long service recognition, healthcare cash plan and much more.
See for yourself why we are proud of what we do:
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, submit your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations to: email@example.com
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.
Vanguard Healthcare Solutions Ltd and Q-bital Healthcare are part of the Vanguard Group of companies.