- Are you an experienced commercial marketing manager / marketing professional looking for your next step with global scope?
- Are you passionate about making a difference?
- Do you like to have variety in your work?
- Do you want to work within an Organisation that is growing its clinical services and that values your contribution?
Yes? – Then we would love you to join us on our exciting journey as we move into the next phase of our future in delivering our growing clinical service solutions.
Come and join us at an exciting part of our journey as we grow and diversify.
We are a British, privately owned, international clinical services and infrastructure provider supporting healthcare clients across the UK and worldwide.
Our purpose-designed and built modular and mobile facilities provide our clients with new or replacement Operating Theatres, Wards, Endoscopy Suites and Decontamination and Diagnostic Units. As part of our solution to our clients we also support them with clinical teams and equipment.
With a rapidly growing team of over 150 colleagues internationally, our values define how we do business with our customers, internally and externally: Patient-focussed; Innovative; Responsive; Passionate; Teamwork.
We are not your average healthcare provider. We are different. We are flexible.
Due to our successful business strategy and period of significant growth, we are now looking for a commercial marketing manager to join our Marketing team.
Commercial marketing manager, reporting to the head of marketing and communications. You will successfully, develop and execute advertising campaigns to promote the organisation.
You will need to be a strategic thinker and be exceptionally responsive with a high standard of attention to detail. You will be required to take on additional responsibilities as the role develops.
We deliver the quality and service expectations of our customers, and your operational responsibilities will include:
- Manage the tactical delivery of the regional strategic marketing plans
- Contribute to the development of the regional strategic marketing plans
- Managing the delivery of marketing support to the regions
- Be responsible for the completion and quality of all tactical regional marketing activities
- Be a business partner to internal customers who require communications support
- Responsible for the creation of regional marketing materials and collateral (e.g., Healthcare Spaces, white papers, customer experience days)
- Responsible for the creation of the divisional marketing materials and collateral (white papers, round tables, customer experience days)
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of CRM
- Manage the regional strategic marketing budgets
- Creation of sales collateral including brochures, flyers, adverts, and the maintenance of existing sales materials to ensure that they maintained
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Working with the geography sales leads to identifying appropriate quarterly sales campaign and implementation for each Geography
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibition
- Working closely with our global teams on thought leadership articles, white papers, and reports.
- Writing and proofreading copy; including internal company communications and external press releases
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Working with our subject matter experts to craft talks and presentations for external events.
Whilst not essential, working knowledge of the NHS and healthcare environments across Europe and APAC would be very useful.
This is a new role so you will help to shape the role across Vanguard’s target countries working with a range of stakeholders. You must be able to demonstrate their ability to perform the core duties across multiple territories – have international experience.
What is it like to work for us?
We provide an inclusive and engaging environment for all our people and value your contribution and wellbeing. We are a friendly and supportive team. Our culture is built on our strong values: Patient-focussed; Innovative; Responsive; Passionate; Teamwork and we care about our community and environment.
We need you to be flexible and, in return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, pension, flexible benefits, long service recognition, healthcare cash plan and much more.
See for yourself why we are proud of what we do:
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, submit your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations to: Careers@vanguardhealthcare.co.uk
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our team.