Vanguard Healthcare Solutions are looking for a highly motivated and effective individual to join our team of Clinical Contracts Managers nationwide. This exciting opportunity is due to our consistent growth and expansion in our field. Working within a dynamic team the individual will play a significant role in being responsible for delivering and maintaining high quality clinical and operational commitments to our customers, supporting management with the contract portfolio and supporting staff across the organisation. The individual will deliver effective contract and performance management in accordance with national and local commissioning strategies, policies and procedures.
The individual will also be required to actively assist with the development and delivery of future procurement exercises, clinical contracts and service redesign initiatives across the portfolio. The role is varied and interesting, enabling the post holder to gain knowledge and experience of the commissioning cycle by supporting a range of contracts, allowing individuals to gain skills and experience. The post holder will be expected to work as part of a team, but also act autonomously.
If you are a motivated and ambitious individual interested in joining an organisation in a period of exciting change then this may the perfect opportunity for you.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in clinical leadership and have at least 5 years experience working within a clinical environment. A current full driving license is essential.
This role would require you to be geographically flexible as it involves considerable travel and working away from home including overseas.
Click here to view the job description.
In return, we are able to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Hotel accommodation and evening meal provided during the week
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Option to buy/sell annual leave.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note the following before applying:
- Closing date – The closing date for all applications will be Friday 6th December. We reserve the right to amend the closing date based upon the number of applications received. Vacancies attracting a high volume of applications may close earlier than advertised.
- Interviews – all shortlisted candidates will be invited to an initial telephone interview followed by a formal face to face interview
- Unsuccessful applications – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been offered an interview on this occasion.